Monday, April 22, 2013

Join Me! Weight Loss Week 2 (Again)

Alright, I admit it.  I had another bad week.  It was my birthday, I ate some pound cake, and I don't think I worked out once.  I have been wearing Midge and taking walks occasionally, so I'm not just sitting on my couch, but I haven't been getting in any real workouts either.  There has been an awful lot going on the past few weeks, with moving and unpacking and trying to keep track of my daughter amongst the wreckage.  That isn't an excuse, though.  I feel somewhat guilty for not exercising or eating right this past week.  I hope I have the time and motivation this week to get back on track!

My scale is still MIA, so I won't be weighing myself again this week.  I think it may have run away when the door was open, so I'll probably have to get another one.  I'm going to try my best to pretend this past week didn't happen, and start over!

Week: 2 for the second time
Weight Loss: I have no idea
Target Area: Legs

Let's get this done.

No comments:

Post a Comment