Monday, April 15, 2013

Join Me! Weight Loss Week 2

  This week has not been easy, by any means.  I started off the week working out every day, usually with the 'help' of my daughter and her cat.  Somewhere around Thursday or Friday, I got a little lazy.  But we were moving, so I lifted plenty of boxes to make up for it!  Because of the move, we spent a few days with an empty fridge and therefore my diet wasn't the best.  I won't lie, I really slacked off over the weekend.  My scale is still MIA, so I won't be weighing myself today.  It doesn't really matter if I lost any weight this week, because I can feel myself getting a little bit stronger.

On the bright side, I really enjoyed doing some mild exercises in the morning.  We're mostly moved into our new apartment and I should be able to resume my exercise and healthy eating schedules tomorrow. 

Week: 2
Weight: ? 150
Target area: Arms

This week I'm going to remain consistent and add in a little bit of cardio.

If you're joining me, how are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment